As-Built documentation, meaning documentation of the existing state of structures is an essential input for architects, project managers, engineers, designers, or planners.
Because the reality is transferred to the CAD with everything that really exists, all other operations take place on a computer without us having to visit the production facilities, or just upgraded design.
With advanced laser scanning technology and the creation of real 3D model in the computer, the considerable financial costs associated with effective planning and constructing, as well as actual time will be saved.
The benefits of As-Built documentation:
- Generate 2D drawings, floor plan, sections, etc.
- Review corporate 2D layouts
- Identification of deviations between the original documentation and the reality
- Preparation of 2D drawings including scales, compound walls, facades
- Separation of pipes to individual parts, drawings of valves, regulators, etc.
- Preliminary preparation for static data conversions
- Data needed for reconstruction work
- Effective support for the control of collision
- Assistance with business planning 3D
- 3D object library
- Data needed to process 3D simulation
- Searching for possible collisions while planning new machines, robots (collision detection)