Laser scanning is an ideal solution for the digitization of the existing building, component or product, even without the available technical documentation, drawing or computer model. For this purpose a special scanning arm is used through which we can create a 3D drawing of the object to the nearest tenth of a millimeter.
It is useful for creating drawings of spare parts, which`s relevant technical documentation is either destroyed, incomplete or was never created. Also when creating complex shapes by hand textured model of modeling materials and other prototype parts. The data obtained can be used in the manufacture of various components for 3D printer.
The use of reverse engineering:
- The creation of drawings of prototype parts
- Shortening the development cycle and product innovation
- Modernization of the production process
- Design of new components adapted to existing components
- Update drawings as pressing